Wednesday, September 24, 2014

For the sake of the world

That a line from a song we've sung here pretty much everyday.   The words stick in my head.  I wake up singing them, they invade my thoughts during the day. -Our current music leader is from Asia, his accent makes the song even more memorable-

It will take some time to process this past week.  Any free time we have here is usually filled with people or sleep.

Rox and I sat in on a session lead by a couple of Dutch staff yesterday, about the need for a Whole Gospel.  He even used the train track illustration.  The really funny and telling thing for me, was that this seminar came directly after a guy giving us a blueprint for how to train people to share their faith.  His philosophy was to just tell people all the time, everywhere because even a bad fisherman will catch fish if he throws enough lines.  There is significant diversity in YFC.

Great lunch with the crew from Costa Rica.  Really looking forward to working with them more.  Diego, the new director, described his desire for our partnership to be a friendship.  I think that is very possible.

No comments: